How does the testicle calculate health? You can follow the following ways to check yourself!
How can the testicles be considered healthy? Male compatriots can check themselves according to the following methods!
1. The volume of the testis: the normal volume is between 15 and 23 ml, and the difference between the two sides is within 2 ml. In the case of testicular atrophy or dysplasia, the volume is usually less than 12 milliliters, and in the case of testicular tumors or testicular semen cysts, the testicular volume is abnormally enlarged.
2. Testicular position: If the testis is positioned too high, it is usually caused by congenital abnormal testicular development, affecting testicular function and even causing infertility.
3. Testicular texture: Healthy and normal testicles are full and slightly elastic. If the testis texture becomes hard, inelastic or too soft, it may be caused by abnormal internal testicles.
How to protect sperm baby?
After the sperm is formed in the testis, if the survival of the sperm is affected by many external factors, the sperm will appear weak, deformed, or unable to survive.
1. Various high temperature environments: hot springs, saunas, and hot baths are harmful to sperm health!
I believe everyone knows the benefits of hot springs, saunas, and hot baths, especially natural hot springs and saunas. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, they have the functions of dredging the meridians, detoxifying and eliminating cold pathogens. But I have to tell those gay men who are trying to conceive that even though these are entertainment and leisure activities that everyone loves and even health care behaviors, let's be patient during pregnancy!
2. Drivers, office white-collar workers, and cycling (bicycle, horse) enthusiasts!
3. Long-term exposure to radiation, toxic chemicals or gases, such as paint factories, shoe factories, home decoration materials factories, nuclear power plants, etc.
These working environments mentioned can emit some harmful gases such as benzene, toluene, alcohol, fat, alkane, etc., which are harmful to the reproductive system of the human body. And the nuclear radiation in the nuclear power plant, if the nuclear radiation received by the human body exceeds the upper limit, it may cause harm to the human body, so it is not harmful to the human body if it is less than 100mSv for several consecutive years.
In addition, the majority of male compatriots can also improve their immunity and resistance by participating in sports, healthy diet, regular work and rest, etc. If abnormalities are found, they should be checked and treated as soon as possible.